Search This Blog

September 14, 2009

Kanye's stole Taylor Thunder....

If ever there is a dull moment - no worries - look to Kanye to shock those that are easily shocked. Last night Kanye bumrushed the stage during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video and said Beyonce had one of the 'best videos of all time'. Normally he says what should be said, but since his mother passed his attitude is becoming reckless and mean spirited. Though I agree with his statement he was wrong to interrupt the girl's actual acceptance speech to broadcast his feelings. Poor Taylor, but it was funny. To see how happy-go-lucky she is to have an award basically ripped from her pale mousy fingers - hilarious.

HE came back and apologized for her being offended, but what was said needed to be.......Kanye Tweets today an apology that probably poured salt on her gaping wound, lol.
I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! ………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!! 
luvs it...

This makes me think back to two occasions:
-The first, when Kanye was grieving during a concert and let his heart flow concerning the death of his mother:



-Then the time he said George Bush didn't care about black people on live TV:



Kanye seems very racist.  I think that he's only with Amber for retaliation against 'The Man'. Since his death defying accident and his subsequent rise to stardom he seemed to be a voice for the people - militant black people that is. Lyrically he was colliding real life situations with well written lyrics and crazy unheard-of beats delivering them straight from his heart. But when his mother died all that stopped. Heartless, Stronger, The Good Life - all align with him grieving and trying to put closure to his mothers death.

So yeah, I watched Taylor Swifts E! True Hollywood Story and it was cute. She started writing before she could talk and playing the guitar in the womb, blah blah blah. Cute, really cute. But just cute.

NOT 'Single Ladies' which was more like an epidemic. I love Beyonce. Some might argue that videos are something that an artist can't do onstage, but I say whatever is appealing and promotes the song. So whoever's idea it was to give Taylor Swift an award above Beyonce was smoking.

Thanks Ye for bring light to how at times awards are given as promotion to an artist.

1 comment:

  1. Kanye is rude. I don't care if that girl couldn't sing a note and won an award for picking her nose, that was her moment. Kanye is just too ignut. And he was ignut before his mom passed away.

    ReplyDelete

Comments