Search This Blog

November 06, 2009

Beyonce performs for the MTV Europe Music Awards - Sweet Dreams

The 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards took place in Berlin. Beyonce, todays only relavent diva, torn the roof off with the performance below.



Yeah, chick comes hard each and every SINGLE time! Beyonce is a wonder. A wonderful dancer, singer, and looks great. People are so hard on her = jealous hoes. Not me though. I applaud her hard work and commitment. I wish that my super fine ass could last through just one minute of all that grinding, squatting, and flipping in 7 inch inch heels. People say that she can't claim christian because of all the sexy outfits and lewd dancing, yeah whatever. I say we all have our walk with Christ - never judge.





SandraRose, who I hate agreeing with posted pics of Beyonce's cellulite drawing focus to her cellulite. So? Who cares? Cellulite is separated fat. Show me a woman without cellulite and I'll show you a woman defying m'er f'in gravity. yes, defying freaking gravity. Be glad a woman is doing her thang, not getting exploited and degraded. All the haters need to get onstage under a spotlight in the same outfit dance around and lets get out our pad and pens (and cameras).

We all can't be stars. And none of us can be flawless.

2 comments:

  1. Some part of me needed to hear that thanks. I write like diary entries only on subjects that I enjoy or are interesting to me. So if you enjoy them that lets me know I'm normal.

    Ha!

    LeslieTheBarber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was spam, dam, I thought I had a reader, lol!

    so what, I might use one of those loans one day, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments