Search This Blog

September 10, 2009

Caster Semenya - Brother or Sister?


They say after testing Caster is a hermaphrodite. I hate this. Blacks have long been known to dominate athletics, no surprise. But this situation is about color and origin. Many athletic women produce less and less estrogen over time - which produces the manly muscular physique that most say is a cross between man and woman. But because this woman, who is handing their asses to them, is not marketable - they throw up this man thing.

I think that if the doctor turns to you in the delivery room and says it's a ____, then that's what you are. By reports, they say she has testicles inside that never descended, and a pouch that leads nowhere, no ovaries, no cervix, but a clitoris. The reports say that though she has higher than normal testosterone levels, she is still within the limits of what a woman would have. I think that she should be allowed the corrective surgery that hermaphrodite babies are given to choose either male or female, surgery of sexual ambiguity. It is estimated that intersex conditions occur in one per 2,000 live births.

So this is common.

But why is that black female athletes are always looked at as grotesque, or manly, when other women are seen as fitness professionals. Examples:





 Billie Jean King - Tennis Pro


 





Chyna - Wrestler

I couldn't care less that Caster Semanya is a man. She can run really fast and has an opportunity that some higher ups are trying to steal from her. So, my stance is that this black woman gets my support and admiration for doing HER thang and staying true to herself, if none other. This is surely an embarrassment to her and her family, and I hope they can keep their heads up. Check out the video below, I love this dudes take.........

2 comments:

  1. You know, s/he knew s/he didn't have ovaries or a womb. It's an unfortunate situation, but s/he's not enough man to be a man and not woman enough to be a woman. S/he had to know it would eventually come to this. Basically s/he is a man without a penis. Got balls though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balls really do solidify all this huh?

    But still I'll say if my precious daughter came out as an in-betweenie I'd decide right then and there to fix that.

    Would I ever tell her? nope. not until she was able to understand maturely the scenario.

    ReplyDelete

Comments