Search This Blog

July 06, 2009

Lauren London's Protruding Belly

Without a doubt I intentionally don't speak on certain things, such as Lil' Wayne but somethings' just been irking me..........Well, There was some tale that Lil' Wayne had impregnated Nivea (like who cares right?) and Lauren London. I know he's reckless with his seed and that is just one thing that I can't respect. I can't respect being reckless with your eggs either, same scenario. So when Nivea has all these babies by The Dream and now with Lil' Wayne, I'm like whatevs, but to hear that Young Bad Bytch Lauren London is pregnant at the same time as a Nivea and by the same rapper that says, 'I wish I could fuk every girl in the world'. I just thought she had more class and sense than to waste her womb and egg with Wayne. I understand if she doesn't believe in abortion, I even understand if Wayne is someone very different in intimate situations, I'll understand most things and hand out passes - that's just my nature - but to just have his baby as a side chick while rumors run rampant that he and Nivea are getting married - just crazy and sad. Maybe she needs love, maybe this is exactly waht she wanted to do, or maybe THIS IS A MISTAKE AND SHE'LL PAY UNWILLFULLY LATER. babies................

2 comments:

  1. interesting....and i can't wait to read what you have to say about AIR MCNAIR......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because Lauryn is pretty and got the big dimples doesn't mean that she's not as clueless and love struck as the average hood rat. When I saw that she'd tatted up her pretty fresh chest, I knew she was just a pretty ghetto girl.

    I wonder if Lil Wayne has an STD yet, and if so which one(s)?

    ReplyDelete

Comments