Search This Blog

September 10, 2009

Entertained??????

I love a good laugh, really I do. So I secretly find humor in everything......but I haven't been laughing lately - nor am I entertained.


So Maia Campbell is in treatment and doesn't want to be there. They say she needs like 50,000,000 prayers....oh and she's diagnosed with co-occurring bi-polar/Manic depression but with drug abuse the symptoms are like schizophrenia. I realize the addiction to the drug doesn't want her to go into treatment - so hopefully she'll stay and regain control of herself and her life's direction. Good luck on that.

But was I entertained? No. I was saddened.

Jermaine Jackson, super strange tail, is a mess. I just find it hard to tune into what he's saying because of the hair and his face, it's so hard. He really reminds me of Nipsey Russell's rendition of the Tin-Man.
Well I'm not sure what's going on, BUT they say he's been trying to put together a benefit (benefiting whom?) in Vienna, Austria that several big names would be performing such as: Mary J Blige, Chris Brown, Akon, Natalie Cole, Sister Sledge, etc. Well Mary and Chris both claim to not attached at all. There's even a video of Mary and Kendu exiting a restaurant looking confuzzled at the comment of performing or even knowing about this concert. The Jackson family wasn't endorsing this concert or going to be there - so I'm feeling so irritated by him. The fact that he married a woman that was either married to or involved 
Exclusively with, has 2 sons with her, and names one - Jermajesty, just sounds crazy odd. He smears that black goop across his head just creating a hairline, no one is fooled, and that don't look nan like Steve Harvey.

Not Entertained.
While on the subject of the Jacksons - Janet. I know I can't give her any slack, she's alright, a lil' freaky - but cool. She just wrapped up filming Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too in Atlanta. Harper's Bazaar did an interview with Janet where she said that she has recently broken it off with Jermaine Dupree after 7 years. Odd since he just got a likeness of Janet on his ribs back in May. I wonder why the break?

I believe I'll be entertained when the movie comes out.

Divorce is supposed to be final, but for Jon and Kate Gosselin it's just the beginning it seems. They've gotten more press since their divorce than when they were shooting out kids at a per mile status. I hated Kate. She is strong and really loves and knows her children, but she was such a nag. And Jon was so immature to let her constantly treat him like one of her brood. But mostly it was her. She never shut up, she always has to have the last word and that's fine, but she never showed respect for him. So he's come out recently to talk about their break and how it came about, but we all knew and could tell why - but comes off as a child speaking on adult issues. Talking about how he beat him down, how she abused him.....blah blah blah. He is so useless. This is waht happens when you marry young and immature, now look at him 'having a mid-life crisis in his thirties'.
I might be wrong but there is a noticeable balance of soft and hard in a man that's beautiful when done well. He talks about how she separated him from his family and his friends, how she told him that couldn't go anywhere. What real man does that? She wasn't happy with him, and seemed more into the television show than anything else. He was totally unhappy, boring, childish, and unmanly. They would have never made it and if they did it would have been because it was forced. I, for one, am glad that is over (washing my hands with that).

Not Entertained.

Click here to see images and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments