Search This Blog

September 02, 2009

Didn't know that U didn't know...

So a feature on my blog is to add e-mail addresses to send my posts out to. Well, I could only add ten and most likely you're reading this in your e-mail. So unbeknownst to you this is not all there is. I have a super hot blog ready for your reading and commenting pleasure and you are welcome any time you wish by visiting:

I'd be honored if you would subscribe to my blog, visit my Blog Roll, a list of sites that I frequent and think are absolutely great, AND COMMENT! I know that seems like a lot, but I'd love to have that dialogue created with you, yes - u. Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. I like that "respected perspective". Nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay tuned - more everything coming soon. I'm learning something new everyday - and be sure to know, when I know you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, to all my fans, lol. naw really thanks for looking out, it's my pleasure.

    Stay tuned.

    I'm going to be putting lots more on here - more everything!

    ReplyDelete

Comments