Search This Blog

January 03, 2011

Long Overdue..... Jennifer & Eric Williams OVER!

Last night I was horrified for Jennifer Williams, co-star of VH1's Basketball Wives, as her husband, Eric Williams, Former Celtics pro-baller, totally dissed her and their marriage on television.

Ouch!
I'm embarressed for her. I have a dozen or more comments on them, but primarily I want to bring attention to the fact that he never seemed to really like Jennifer. Couples communicate in all different manners...yes, but I saw no love, I saw no real affection or desire for one another, and I saw no support.
It's quite funny to see how a woman will totally accept poor treatment for the sake of being kept.
I wanna work. I want my own check and I wanna be useful...not a mere life sucking leech.
If I have learned anything from Jennifer and Eric Williams it would be that lame women annoy me.
Have some talent, be somebody, say something, do something, be useful, step your game up. There are women out there that will cook up some hellafide food, make good love to your man, stroke his ego, and make him fall all kinds of in-love...have him feeling like King Dingaling!
Wherever Eric was, he was in no hurry to get back to Jennifer. And what man would?
She is pretty, long real hair, beautiful skin, nice body, cute lady...definitely...but mousy in her ways. She doesn't cook, not at all the domestic type...just a princess. Jennifer Williams does not present herself as anything of value, just a good looking lady.
 
Even after her man has been spending season 1 and 2 'away', she never puts her foot down and demands that he come home....after all he doesn't play anymore, so where the uck is he? Out making babies for 1!
I don't care and obviously she doesn't either. I'm sure she is happier with his money and without him. I mean his mouth is 'predator' creepy....could u imagine all those teeth coming in for a kiss? And look at the big bump on his head...like his head is having a baby head, lol!...makes my skin crawl...gross! And HE had the nerve to be all dismissive with her, with her leggy good looks! But I guess some other beautiful woman is where his heart is....temporarily.
I am not the novice on relationships. I can't offer any assistance in what she should have done, said, or how she should reason with this. I don't think you can reason with this. I would just go away...far from the likes of bitterass Evelyn Lozada and her unattractive, fraudulent, and under-handed ways. That woman (Evelyn), while beautiful, is evil. She means no good and cares for nothing more than attention. Evelyn needs a real beat-down by Tammy Roman. I would love to see Tammy let off on Evelyn...great match.
...but go away Jennifer...find yourself, get that much needed therapy or whatever you need to emerge as a woman, fully confident and sufficient, taking no bullshit, sparing only those that deserve it. There is no room for talentless, useless, and weak black women. Get it together.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I never watch this show, but that was pretty interesting. I wish she would have grabbed her own power and been as dismissive as he is. She put him in control of the situation. She should have called his bluff and then let him walk. As a woman, if you don't have the power (he should be begging to stay) then you have nothing.

    She's not that cute to me. Looks average. Looks like a lighter hue female version of her husband...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this commentary. I am still new to the show. However when I saw Jennifer's husband I was scared and confused. I was wondering if he's having his forehead implanted to horns and becoming like lizard man. IDK. Then the biters, wow!
    Jennifer graduated from college with honors. She has no self esteem, focus or backbone. That I feel came from marrying a man who uses and abuses all women, not just her. She gave up her identity to have him. Thats my opinion. He was dismissive and he is good at passing the blame onto her. He doesn't respect her at all. I told this lady last year on MTO what she needs to do. She better read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a firm believer in...you teach a person how to treat you!!! We as viewers were all shocked by Erics dismissive behavior, but Jennifer never skipped a beat she wasn't apalled by his actions, because she gave him that power to treat her that way..made him feel like he was Boris Kodjoe, when in all actuality he's a troll and not only because of his physical appearance but his personality! Lets be honest looks aren't everything , but LAWD hes not attractive especially because of the terrible way in which he treats her. Jennifer should reflect back on who she was before Eric and get it together start living for herself and not material things and status....

    ReplyDelete

Comments