Search This Blog

July 27, 2010

Watermelon flavored Beer



I'm sure you've heard tried, or seen this Four Loco or Joose flavored beers that are sweeping through the H. A 32oz can cost $2 and everyone knows someone who drinks them. Urban dictionary defines Four Loko as cocain in a can. I tried one, okay three. They're gross, I just wanted to make sure, and then make really sure. It's funny to sit around and laugh at the idea of flavored beer, and then watermelon of all flavors, lol!

U know they don't have to send out any advertising or coupons, no television spots, no nothing....just put in on the shelves and stand back. They have grape flavored, lemonade, green apple flavored...the list goes on, oh yeah...fruit punch, lol! All our favorite koolaid flavors rite? Mite as well have called it 'red flavored'!

I'm not offended, i think its funny. Funny that I've spent more than $.50 on this atrocity. I've had my last. I didn't realize how bloated beer makes you feel. I was willing to try one because I hate beer, the malty taste, the froth...not my speed. I like sweet or fruity drinks, which is why I tried a Fo Loco. thought I could be one of the cool kids, drinking beer, lol.

I'll stick with my Moscotto D'asti, my margaritas and daiquiris, my Amaretto and orange, and my Ciroc and Red Bull.

Next they'll have Reese's flavored beer, lol, or better-yet sweet potato pie flavored beer. There is a major offense here, one that I cannot quite put my finger on, but if I had to point in the direction, It's made by the government and it's basis is racial comedy.

Going Loko for that Loko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments