Search This Blog

January 05, 2011

Bravo tv's Dr. Tiy-E Muhammad and his bag of lies...

You know I love Reality TV!
So I was watching the latest episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta and they are still talking about Sheree and Dr. Tiy-E...
Prior to the premier, I read one one of my three favorite blogs that he was dating Shereeand that there was some question to his PhD. I had no idea they would drag this out for four episodes.
Well, here it is: I do a little research today cuz I'm bored, and well looky looky!

Dr. Tiy-E Credentials

CREDENTIALS
EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
Ashwood University, Non-APA Accredited Program 1998-1999. Ph.D. (May, 1999) - Counseling Psychology
Southern Illinois University, APA Accredited Program 1994-1995. Ph.D. (Candidate Only)- Counseling Psychology
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL 1992-1993. M.S. (May, 1993) - Counseling Psychology
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL 1990-1992. B.A. Political Science

Okay so? Well I wanted to just see what type of university Ashwood University was.

Ashwood University - PhD program

So funny, but the degree costs $924. How incredibly funny.


So if he ever has to hold up his degree - he can. What a terrible world we live in where accredited businnesses are liscensed to offer services to aid in deceiving people. I'm from the right-now age group and yes I want what I want right now, but not now like that. Like what happens when someone asks you questions that you can't answer? And to have the audacity to claim 'Life Coach' as a profession, lol!
Single people can be so uber lame. the constant lies and or hiding is crazy. Just be whatever u r and I'm sure that will ward off fakers cause like attracts like right? Why create a new you? Is the real u so lame that you can't even let people meet a little bit of him? Just be real and claim who you are. Don't set up a website http://drtiye.com/ and name it DR. Tiy-E, I mean why doctor? does Mr. Tiy-E sound any less competant to give sensitive advice regarding relationships? Does a person have to attain a PhD before knowing a few tricks to keep a mate? I mean I have only life experience and I can tell you to walk the other way when a man hits you, cheats on you, lies to you, or disregards you.
I enjoy my share of mindless entertainment, yes, but with each object grabbing my attention I also take a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments