Search This Blog

October 06, 2009

Real Desparate Housewives of Atlanta boytoy died


Am I ever the one to be on top of things? nah, getting this a little too late!

Well, antyways, AJ - the boyfriend to Kandi Burruss of the Real Desperate Housewives of Atlanta - was murdered, yes murdered.

I'm like mollasses these days, missing all the good news, tied up with work - believe it or not - and facebook.

I wasn't going to address those terrible women, but I guess that I have to.

Since it's only right - Kandi:
can't stand her. She's so mediocre and weak. She brings no fashion, or strength to the show, she's all about loss and grief, sadness and settling. Sad and so very unexpected. I just shook my head when NeNe was digging all up in her and all she could say was to 'tone your voice down', not to mention the backing up she was doing. She's sweet but with all that money - she needs to shop for a backbone. What a good look - you let a man, who owns a strip club and has 6 kids, sweet talk his way into moving in your house, and then after your own mother tries to speak sense - you still don't change. And then he has the nerve to get beat DOWN in a parking lot by one of his employees - and dies (GRHS). I think Kandi likes to look the fool.

Kim:
Poor Kim. NeNe deserted her and pointed the spotlight on all of her flaws - the singing voice, the lie telling, the affair Kim was having with Lee Najjar. Just was outted - and it didn't help that she was taped getting dressed in a gas station parking lot. I don't care about the cancer thing, I don't care about her social inability with peer women, but what I do care about is that Kim would go so far as to go on a nationally televised show thinking she would be able to keep the identity of her trick a secret, but yet flaunt all of his gifts and speak about his situation in interview like it would never destroy her relationship with him. Obviously people cheat, yeah, to each his own, but how gullible are you to need this man financially and throw his business all in the streets - he's not going to take you with him after his wife leaves him and takes all of his money. How can he trust you? Who wants to look like the fool that stole a weak man away from another woman totally invested in her marriage? yeah well, you make your bed.

Lisa:
I hate how Lisa remains in the background. She is cute and everything, and her man is the business, but I just have a hard time deciphering if she's smart or scared to get in the ring with NeNe? Lisa seems to be the only one smart or scared enough to arrive unscathed out of every brawl.

Sheree:
I liked Sheree, but I just feel she's going broke behind this show. She spends this money and looks great, but it appears she is spending money outside of a budget, AND the teeth clicking just bothers me. I love her fashion sense, her decoration choices, and her cunning comebacks in arguments. Yes, I think she's fake, but I'd put on a little if cameras were following me everywhere I went. She gets a pass, but she still needs to get her business woman on. All that going off is a dead giveaway or at least signals the inability to discuss business, gain rapport, and make great deals. Get it right.

NeNe:
I love this chick from the floor all the way up to her missing molars (NeNe please get that fixed - all that moeny and you can't get some teeth). She does a great deflection. All the drama she causes - I didn't even realize that she was 9-foot-10 and her husband was 5'3". But what I love is her connectability, realness, and that she can argue sensibly and aggressively. She's a social butterfly windstorm, everyone needs a friend like NeNe: likes to drink, can bring her husband, has some money if ya'll decide to go somewhere, brings a smidgeon of fashion, well connected, etc. She's the most realistic wife/ mistressy single woman that that show has.



click to comment:
LeslieTheBarber.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Clearly we differ on our opinions of the Housetrash of ATL.

    Re: Kandi... the meek shall inherit the earth. If she keeps doing the right thing she'll win. I thin she has a big heart and that's much more attractive than NeNe's big mouth and knees.

    I used to like NeNe but she's just the typical jealous attentions seeking black woman. She and old Greg blah...

    Lisa just likes distancing herself from these hoes who don't REALLY have it going on. lol

    Kim... is Kim... typical white chick with big hair. Doint all the typical white girl with big hair things...

    I like Sherri, Popeye arms and all. I like the teeth clicking. She's clear and I can understand every word she says. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you really see Kandi as doing the right thing? People don't just fall into the middle of things minding your own business - kandi fooled you i guess.

    We agree on NeNe.

    Lisa does have it going on the most, but still is lacking in some way or ways.

    YOU WOULD say that about the missing teeth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about Kandi is just ...likeable to me. I COULD be fooled, but I don't think so. I'm sure she's no angel and that she's done her share in life, but her heart seems like it's in the right place to me.

    (Keep in mind I haven't watched all the shows either.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kandi reminds me of the 90s - everything about her is just so 90s - she's LAME - she reminds me of the prudish type of woman that thinks she's too good to put a D in her mouth


    NeNe:
    I love this chick from the floor all the way up to her missing molars

    man THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments