Search This Blog

June 04, 2009

What's going on with Nas and Kelis?

I always loved this couple - no kids, and married for real. She seemed supportive of her man and he of her, they seemed totally happy with each other. I felt they had an open marriage - just based on the obvious freindship they shared. A year ago there was some talk that Kelis had a secks tape out, existence never founded, and quite frankly I wonder, if did exist, was Kelis with and another woman. Hmm? The the pregnancy and now the split. But this morning I hear that Nas is a closet homo! This explains the photos of he and Maxwell partying it up the other night down in the Turks and Caicos, and you know how folks get down there. Kelis Twitters a message this morning insenuating Nas and Maxwell were getting it ON! I just want these two to hammer out thier problems in private or get back together. I thought Kelis was the wild factor in this relationship - but from the looks of these pictures - Nas is ready to Set it Off with Max gand a gang of girls! While I won't endorse Kelis' biswexual activities - I won't put her up on the cross either. She just needs to act more ladylike and be a good mother to her new baby. These DL fools are just not worth it. There are men out there with cash and sense, that want a supportive sexy female not scared of her sexuality.

1 comment:

  1. is that her real page?
    nooo not my baby nas!!!!!

    boo to kelis.

    ReplyDelete

Comments