Search This Blog

June 24, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-up

Okay, so it's been dry as far as good gossip is concerned, except for Mr. Brown's plea of guilt, Chris that is - so many browns guilty right? Antywayz....so I wasn't going to comment on Golden Brooks being pregnant......she is so talented and super boring why would I? Well, she's having a baby with Ugmo DB Woodside, case closed. If, just IF I had to say something it would be that in the entertainment industry it is almost better to have your children out of wedlock as to not have name changes, and nasty divorces (not to mention big break fame & fortune). So yeah. Another item of mild interest is this Jill Scott break from her boyfriend drummer Lil' John Roberts. They welcomed their baby just April 20th. I'm forcing myself to comment when I feel that I shouldn't. BUT! After falling in LOVE with her No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency series - I have done some pretty conclusive research to find that I don't care for her personality. She's much softer that I would prefer her to be. Out on a limb I could detect some self esteem issues and unresolved issues with her sexuality. some pain, some hurt. A commenter once said something to the effect that black women simply chose Jill to be resident heroine simply because of her potential and identifiability. I still praise her talent, but need Jill to work that out. To get off the relationship tip - A survey performed by an eight member panel reports that (only) 60,000 prison inmates claim rape in 2009. They went on further to say that Texas led the rate prison rape sighting guard/inmate ratio cultured this type of crime among others i.e, drugs, cellphones, weapons, messaging. I tried to read the report since I love interesting non-fiction - but the report is massive. The panel were able to say that short small young men and gays were most at risk, followed by women, immigrants, etc. No surprise to the fact a problem exists, but only 60,000? yeah whatever. My suggestion to anyone is to avoid prison. Lastly, Laila Ali's husband Ex Pro-Footballer Curtis conway's ex-wife Leoria Sanamu Conway has held laila in court all this week trying to get at her money. Leoria feels that her husband has is swimming in money since being married to Laila and that his children should have a similar lifestyle, so Leoria has requested Laila's financial records, inheritance and potential inheritance be presented to the court. I know this Leoria chick doesn't want none. Doesn't she know about Laila's hands? If she doesn't she will, and kudos to Laila for handling her business like a woman. I hope she doesn't have to comeoff a dime to support her husbands children. They'll profit anyway, If Leoria was smart she should encourage a relationship between her children and Laila, but you know how ignorant and petty baby-mama's can be. Did I mention petty, ignorant, foolish, and immature? Oh and North Korea warned today that they will wipe America off the map. Click here to find out why? I'm up to date, especially on the current ongoing conflicts, but it seems that Obama is more concerned with the healthcare reform than with being the ruler of the most influential country on this planet. I'mma need him to learn how to multitask. Let Michelle do some, I sure she's apt.

1 comment:

  1. I co-sign your assessment of Jill Scott. I remember reading some years back of her doormat behavior with another dude. She readily admit that she took ANYthing from him and thought everything was her fault. I finished that article thinking, "This is one of the weakest bitches I've EVER seen."

    ReplyDelete

Comments