Search This Blog

June 10, 2009

Today's Playlist - Maxwell's Bad Habits

BAD HABITS – MAXWELL Super hot bad-azz lyrics Composer(s) – Hod David & Musze Chorus: This is the highest cost, Take you and make you off Lifts you and leaves you lost Will you forgive me? Asked out all over town Drags you and keeps you down Two times then I take a round Will you forgive me? Verse – 1 I can’t control the feeling Girl cause I know you’re here I fill you from the floor to the ceiling Girl, I’ll feel you when you comb your hair Lady, Let me lock and load (ah, ah) When we’re together, it’s an overdose I’m slippin’, I’m here, I’m on my knees I feels my heart’s about to explode [Chorus] Verse – 2 Girl, tell the truth When I’m with you, you still play it cool (…?) When I’m over, you’re overdue Girl, there’s no one as bad as you You got me, you got me (slippin around with it) (all around with it, around) You got me, (slippin around with it) (and around with it) and now I’m such a clown… [Chorus] **music break** [Chorus w/ad libs] will you forgive me (Repeat until end)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments