Search This Blog

December 03, 2009

Men.....

You know the media has a way of convicing you what is wrong is right. So persistent is the Media that it comes at you though serious issues and taints your outlook on life. The media has turned this Tiger Woods thing into some news. I don't see it as news. Happened to me recently.

I know Elin is embarresed. Then to have everyone watching you to see if you leave, so that when you don't they just laugh and talk about you. To that I say - Stay. Stay Elin. Everyone knows it's the easiest thing to run and hide - disconnect from what was your peace and comfort to sit around bitter and lonley. Rekindle that happiness and pray for him. If that doesn't work then leave - but try. Some men just don't know how to handle responsibility and power. They parade round like men - but are boys nonetheless. Children. Tiger is hopping on anything warm, not really covering any tracks but rather dealing with the damage should it ever come up. He needs some personal evaluation and inward motivation to do what is right - we all do. So yeah he's wrong - a low down proud fool pretending grown. For more reasons than just the cheating thing - but for the tresspass against your queen. Marry who you want - it's just a trip to the courthouse for some. But be careful. Tiger was heard speaking that she went all ghetto on him. Me personally, I take offense to that.

Hell naw Tiger. It's fine if you don't see color. But I've never seen him do anything for, or be around anything pro-black. I think it's important to be proud of your most basic element i.e. intuitions, race, talents, personal flair, etc. But to completely separate yourself from blacks to the point where you marry a Swedish girl that is just as colorful as the ghetto girls you were running from is pure irony - and hilarious.

Which brings me to my second point of interest: Obama. The troops issue. 30K to deploy for another 18 months. So yeah we knew this war would have to wrap and that it's was based on a lie. But After reading up on the Zionist Movement and about the jews return to thier holy land - I understand why a man who father is Muslim would lead an army against his people, BLOOD PEOPLE. read this. Dam.

I wanna go home too. But where do I go. Is any of this planet for my people. hell no. Not for the jews either. Folks just have a bone to pick. My home is in my soul. And my soul says to me to be thankful for simple blessings like being able to attend school, vote, to cuss when and where i want to, to have enough for my kids to eat, to have grown up with sense, or growing up at all. I find delight in all things happy. and I try to pass that on, not hold onto centuries old grudges, or arguments without weight.

all that to say Do what you have to Barack - we understand each other.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and thought provoking post.

    I've read a few articles concerning Tiger Woods and his infidelity, and it really is an unfortunate thing because he sits under a microscope. It's the cost of fame that so many celebrities endure. I agree, his wife has been placed in a very unsettling situation.

    I cannot really speak upon Barack Obama. He inherited a complete MESS, so I think it's a lose-lose situation in Iraq. Like yourself, I too feel that he is deserving of our understanding in all matters.


    Enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments