Search This Blog

December 16, 2009

What Recession?



HPD vice officers infiltrated the site and became members.
"It took about four months to get in there, from beginning to end," Vasquez said.
At the party, HPD undercover officers found enough evidence to charge 12 people with prostitution.
I didn't see much worth anything. I guess mediocre hoes can pull top dollar even during a recession in Houston. They say twelve arrests were made of both men and women for 'prostitution'. But why were the men not arrested? The criminal justice system really peels my nerves. I understand that you must prove a person's crime, but isn't everyone inside the club or the club itself proof enough? I'm sure that the club caters to this type of business - they know best. They should be charged. And to be justified as an infiltration more than 12 arrests should be made, and hookers shouldn't be taped walking off covering thier faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments