Search This Blog

December 30, 2009

Is Tiger Woods not coming out hurting or helping him?


One month and 3 days. Elin is moving about, but no Tiger. I bet wherever he is  - he is pale. A nosy number crazy fool conducted a study to find out exactly how much money this scandal, if that is what this could be called, has lost his sponsors. The study claimed $5-12 Billion. Yeah right. If he lost all of his endorsements and had to pay off the others to keep quiet - he's still probably a billionaire, so who cares?

I think he can afford whatever length sabatical he wishes. I figure when he comes out it's be forced. Tiger doesn't care to speak so nothing will be said, in literal form. But he'll be touched. Pissed mostly for being found out a sex addict. It was embarrasing at 1 or two - the actual figure of 13 slores is pure comedy.

If I were Elin, I would be hurt - but she doesn't lose any respect points from me. When she found out she had him scared for dear life as heard in his phone message to Jaimee Grubbs. Then when she found out about everything she not only had him burning rubber in the middle of the night to get away - she busts his window with  - get this - a golf club. Genius. I wonder if it was a 9 iron? If she stays with him fine, if she leaves - fine too. Either way, I'm sure she'll remain alright.

I'd like to see Tiger though. Not for PR reasons - just my own curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments