Search This Blog

December 21, 2009

The Secret life of Tiger Woods



In the wee hours of last night a caught the last portion of TLC's ' The Secret Life of Tiger Woods'.
All I could say is WOW. There are more than a dozen women coming out on video seriously outting Tiger like he's a criminal. The whole situation is so human to me that the only entertaining portion of this story are the actual women and stories they tell.

All trashy women. Let's just say that. Not one classy high fashion woman that Tiger should be with in the lot. They are all PO'ed that he didn't trick his money and allow himself to be used like that was some sort of prerequisite that all celebs must meet to be in your company. If nothing else is apparent - what is apparent is that he doesn't know how to choose women or how to treat them.

All of the whores have a common denominator, waitressing or hotel staff, and each one has a prostitute/ For Sale sign on their forheads. Which, to me is ----- eh, so so. It seems to me they were eager to just get in bed with him based on the possibility that he might give them some money, but none say they got any. No gifts, nothing but transportation to and from the spot where they would get it on. I'm very turned away with the bias towards blonde white women. Something deep just tells me that black men and women should support each other. I guess interracial relationships are okay, I just wonder about the connection and how culture plays a part.

Yeah, a little off subject, but still. Anyway, the women coming forward and revealing everything is just odd to me. I guess that is how you know there was no love there. They didn't care about him at all. at all. I'm not outing my ex's, married or hooked up - whatever. What goes on between myself, my bedroom, and whomever - is private. I'm not sitting on Dateline NBC to tell everyone who'll listen my personal intimate business. Closest friend? Sure. Friends? Maybe. Anyone and everyone? not a chance.

for right now my stance on the Tiger-gate situation is too mild and emotionally lacking to describe. He was wrong for having so many, and he might need to get with Dr. Drew and appear on Celeb Sex Rehab. Elin scored mad points in my book for simply going upside his head and terrifying a man named Tiger. Cute. The women really need to take Hoe'ing 101.

3 comments:

  1. aw man i am unable to watch this video, but i wrote a Tiger Woods post (it might offend some people) but with all that i have read and witnessed on the news...i think it's time that i offer my two cents on the matter.

    i agree - it seems odd how all these women are now coming forth. why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are coming forth for money. It's funny how these networks say they don't pay for interviews, but I've seen this particular girl on tv everyday. He must have done her pretty bad for her to be so sour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While my preference is most definitely black women, I don't have a problem at all with interracial relationships. I feel like the disconnect between the black man and woman can be in part, traced back to prior generations. The white woman, especially the blonde, has been forever portrayed as the standard of all that is beautiful, elegant, and most desirable. It can be traced even further back to blacks being treated as less than citizens, and even when supposedly equal to whites, still less than.

    The envy had brothas and sistas even striving to appear more white by straightening our hair. Since then and even to this day, many brothas aspire to experience white women and hold them in higher regard than black women and women of any ethnicity for that matter. It's bullshizm, but I think that's the source of it all.

    Tiger Woods is a white man. He was born into a nice neighborhood in Cypress. He's golf-bred, golf-raised, and Stanford-educated. He probably has less values associated with black culture than the average white person does. So I'm sure he grew up with the "hot blonde" as the apple of his eye. He wifed a blonde Scandinavian fuckdoll to be his bride, and almost all of his KNOWN side dishes are also blonde. Even his closes black friends, Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan, are avid for playing golf and chasing white women. This is who Tiger Woods is.

    I don't discriminate. I love women, period. I think that's how it should be, but I definitely feel like the black man should support and uplift the black woman even if he's not with one.

    White guys like Tiger Woods can't really relate to this topic, only be a subject of it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments