Search This Blog

December 29, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness




Obama is tired.
He says this year has been an exhausting one. Health Care Bill stuck on Capitol Hill, an unpopular move to bailout the banks and automobile dealers, the Nobel Peace Prize, while still grieving his mother. I don't feel bad for him. He seems strong enough - and I have confidence that his descisions are well thought out. I even understand the recent deployment of 30k troops, I was just a little thrown of by the Muslim soldier that ruined what would have been a moment of closure for the Iraq war.

I see the weight loss, the wrinkles - but you still look good to me. I support you still. I haven't seen your gift to black people yet, but I'll wait. This pursuit is a tricky one, one that comes in phases - and we are on but the first. See you in the fourth and we'll celebrate......

Tell me what you know about dreamin’ dreamin’
you don't really know about nothin’ nothin’
tell me what you know about them night terrors every night
5 am, cold sweats, wakin’ up to the skies
tell me what you know about dreams, dreams
tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin’
you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow
rather lay awake in the bed full of sorrow

-Kid Cudi


Obama has called for a review of Airport screenings as well. The report says that the watch list needs to be rethought. I'm glad that he has made a comment regarding this issue, but why does a bomb have to fail in an airplane with 270 passengers - to create concern? Too many are gunning for us - we need to keep our eyes open and our wit sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments