Search This Blog

November 10, 2009

Shaunie is Leaving Shaq AGAIN


Shaunie O'Neal, the wife of Cleveland Cavaliers center Shaquille O'Neal, has filed for legal separation. The couple have been married for six years, 11 months.


TMZ has learned Shaunie filed legal papers yesterday in L.A., even though the couple lives in Florida. The petition says although Shaunie is filing for legal separation, she intends to file for divorce. She lists "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for separation. We're told Shaunie pulled her kids out of school in Florida several days ago and they are with her now in L.A.

Girlfriend I feel you! Always blowing the horn huh? These men better get right or I'm leaving and taking half with me, lol! Only a year ago Shaunie filed for divorce:
Shaquille And Shaunie O’Neal Call Off Divorce

Posted on 15 August 2008 by HG

Shaquille O’Neal and his wife Shaunie have been working on saving their marriage for a while, and now the couple feels comfortable in saying that they’re staying together. Well at least Shaunie O’Neal does.

Ms. O’Neal was being interviewed by the Associated Press about her new video sharing Web site when she spoke on her marriage.

“Neither one of us could probably answer why we were getting one in the first place.”

“Things have been going so great, that someone actually had to remind us that ‘Hey, you do remember those papers are still there.’ Literally, it was days ago. So, we’ve agreed that before we leave Florida in a few days we’ll make sure that that’s gone away.”

Sounds like they’ve worked things out. Or that Shaq thought about the financial hit he was gonna take and let bygones be bygones. Or he thought about the ammo this would give Kobe’s revenge rap and decided to bite the bullet.


Naw really this is sad. A woman can take a lot when her mind is set, so you know Shaq has been working overtime on Shaunie's nerves. My advise to Shaq is to get it right and give the lady what she wants. If it's cheating, then stop. If it's gambling, quit. Drugs, go cold turkey. You get what I'm saying.

Everyone knows:
If Mama isn't happy - No one is happy.


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if it'll really happen this time. If so, I know Shaunie got her business in order. Shaq should just remain a bachelor after this. Enjoy his life. Do what he wants to do. Maybe get him a Kim Porter without the kid. You know, I hate to say it but I respect Puff just a fraction more for having the sense not get married and defile it. He know he aint ready so he's not saying I Do. I bet when he does he'll be an older man with it all out of his system. Now, I'm not commenting on all the kids. Can't do e'rything right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puff is so hot to me. That aggression and energy melts me. Anytime I get a chance I'm drawn into him like a sponge. very vedy sexy.

    Shaunie is full of shiggity. She filed in LA, but lives in Florida. I think she does all this to make shaq think she's ready to go. If she has some ulterior motive with all this divorcing then she needs to do it right - right state - proper lawyers, etc. Maybe she needed a moment to straighten up all that money she's been hiding before she called it quits for real.

    ReplyDelete

Comments