Search This Blog

November 24, 2009

Shaniya Davis

I realize this is a few weeks old now, but I was super traumatized when I saw this story - so much that I couldn't post at all.

This sweet baby was killed. Probably choked or bled to death. I know she suffered. I can't imagine the sick men trying to force themselves into her. I know she cried and begged them to stop - probably screaming for the one she knew would save her - had they known. Then tossed in the bushes.

I just try to place myself into each person's shoes attempting to make sense of any of it. The father's for letting Shaniya go with her mother, Antoinette for allowing her daughter to go with men who want sex or telling her to go. The men - for wanting a little girl, negotiating for her, passing her to a friend.

Crazy,yes, but I'm not surprised. I just don't  understand what in a man's brain allows them to seriously consider or act out sex with a little girl. Do they not understand the damage they cause? Why won't they just leave them alone? Is nothing sacred?

Call me a murderer now. right now. seriously.

I'll gladly embrace the cold pungent walls of a prison before I allowed a man to breath beyond penetrating my little girl. Call me a murderer - I'd slit and slice, probably bath in the blood for vengence. I can't help but go there. When I change and wash my daughter I check. I ask her who wipes her and who helped her change her clothes. I tell her that anyone who touches her there is a bad person and Mommy needs to know about it. She tells me her teacher wipes her - I say that's okay. That she took a bath with her cousins - that's okay. But if she tells me a man or boy put his hand or face down there - it's gonna be some insane - off the wall - Saw - slow and painful torture going down.


Something tells me that the father was a trick and the mother was a prostitute. He just doesn't look like he belongs on her side of town. Which is his business, but i need to know how they ended up with a conceived child in the first place. Which again doesn't matter - but their relationship - one night stand or not - seems questionable. And if he'll conceal once then I smell a rat.

I feel for any parent though who has lost a child in whatever circumstance. And this one - so sad. The pain in his face is real, and I prayed that God comfort those grieving for Shaniya.


But the mother, Antoinette Davis, I'm sure lied to the police. She said she didn't know what happened to her daughter, but the man carrying her in the hotel looked like someone she not only knows, but probably does his dreads. She says her daughter was in the bed at 5:30am, but knew how to unlock the door - could have left by herself.

I don't believe that at all. The look on her mugshot says, 'yeah and what'. She let those guys take her, she sold her, she swapped for something, or she was too high to notice they had left with her. Either way - she needs more than a parenting class.

I think she should get life in prison.


Y R these two Smiling?
Why do they looks like Twins?
The Ying-Yang Twins, at that.
These men are sick and evil.
These men don't deserve life.
They need those smirks knocked off.
They deserve punishment beyond prison.
They will get what's coming to them.




In all I'm totally against children being used, or enduring any pain. I just hate that any two idiots with and egg and sperm can just have a baby. Yeah, I have blame. Blame for each fool in this story. I blame the security at the hotel for not being suspicious when they saw her being carried like that? She was alive and they could have saved her. Passers by could have helped. The mother is to blame, the father deserves his too, The men have and eternity of hell to endure so no matter how long they live here on earth hell is waiting.

This whole thing could have been avoided.
That's why you have to be careful.


3 comments:

  1. Mofos need their heads chopped off. What in the world is this world coming to? So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the same guy. This whole story is so utterly depressing on all levels. For everyone, especially the poor poor baby who needlessly had to suffer. It didn't have to happen! No one abducted her - her MOTHER did this. Yeah, the guy actually did it, but if not him, then someone else because of her MOTHER. I HATE HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah super sad. But she's not the only one. Parents and gaurdians worldwide do this. It happens all the time. Children needlesly suffering is one of the things a always pray for, amoung others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments