Search This Blog

November 06, 2009

Nidal Malik Hasan shoots up Fort Hood


Yesterday as I was making my way home, I hear Obama's voice on the radio - he was giving a response to this shooting at Fort Hood. I am totally sick of his voice. He needs to handle that Healthcare Bill, and get me my stimulus - what I voted for. (He said stimulus I thought we'd get another check like that check back in June. that was great. I feel hustled, and gas is back @ $2.59)


Okay so I found out it was a Muslim, Nidal Malik Hasan, and was scheduled to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan today or tomorrow. Like what? There's got to be some rules, some regulations.

First off, why are there still soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan? Obama said he was getting them out within 9 months. It's been a year and they're deliberating sending more. F that. Obama is really getting on my bad side. It's like he a worse Bush, all on they're side. I'm watching and I do not like what I'm seeing. The skin color haze I might have been somewhat under is fading and I'm realizing Obama might have pulled my leg.

Second off, whose idea was it to enlist a Muslim while we're at war with a Muslim country. Sound racist? Not so. I'm just saying. I'm sure he stood out like a sore thumb. Army demographics say nearly 3/4 is white, nearly a quarter black. Less than 15% is Hispanic, Asian, or other. The Army can sure identify a Gay man, but seems not to notice the gay presence using up all the benefits, really hustling them. The Army just should have had they're eye on him = should've seen that one coming. He was a dead giveaway, sorry.

Thirdly, and lastly - We shouldn't have been there anyway. Leave those people to their country. Them kill each other or flourish - whichever, but let them handle their own. You can't force democracy on a country that is a Islamic Republic, which means a middle path between a completely secular and a theocratic (and/or Orthodox Islamic) system of government. What they want let them fight for it. Blacks had to, still are. I wasn't there, but my grandmother knows. she grew up in the south, and US soldiers weren't around trying to keep the peace - that's why it bothers her so much to see blacks walking past a water fountain, not voting, saying they don't use public bathrooms, or not even going to the library. I just say that war is built on lies and deception and US presence is not warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments