Search This Blog

November 09, 2009

Ponytail - Mya Ft. Nicki Minaj


I'm so happy that Mya is resurfacing. Chick really hasn't reached her potential, but if this single is telling - Mya is a force to reckoned with. I was a little turned off by the the "pull it, pull it" lyric in the hook, but by Nicki's part I was over it.

Check out this track from Mya and Young Money’s first lady, Nicki Minaj. The track comes from Mya’s latest mixtape release, Beauty & the Streets Vol. 1.


Mya feat. Bun B "Show Me Something" Music Video HQ



Mya is currently working on her 6th studio album, due sometime at the top of next year, with a single to drop this fall. The album is to be released on her own independent label, entitled Planet 9.

I swear Mya is channeling Aaliyah - who is gone tooooo soon. Am I the only one missing her?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments