Search This Blog

November 17, 2009

Beyonce - Video Phone


Whew!


Beyonce knows a thing or two about secks appeal. This video is on fire. I love it. Every detail is embellished and I saw no flaw. Lady Gaga held hers against Beyonce. Of course Bey had to keep it simple so homegirl wouldn't feel out of place - but still - kudos.

The toy weaponry was the best part. The M-16, the little 22, the Cross Bow, hell I think I saw some num chucks. I keep saying Bey has done all that can be done, but here she is again surprising me with yet another killer video.

This just gives me another opportunity to post my favorite Video Phone dance cover:

3 comments:

  1. I actually like the video because I'm a sick individual. BUT it's way too sexual. Bey needs to tone it down. Thank God for Lady Gaga. She added some freshness to the track.

    ...and I'm a Bey fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I am browsing your blog and I am thinking to myself you have some good ish on here.


    In other words, NICE blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! I gotta be sick too! Cause I watched this video so intently it's crazy. I love Bey, she's such a no-holes-barred type of entertainer. Gaga gets some love but she's so scrawny and pale - not at all sexy. Too much was scaled back to accomodate her. Now Shakira held her own with Bey!

    ReplyDelete

Comments