Search This Blog

November 05, 2009

Froggy Greens


Gross right! I must be too understanding? This happens to grocery stores everywhere. People put their little pennies down and literally broadcast on network news when they find one thing wrong. Glory greens have always been tasty to me. Go Glory! This big heffalump hasn't found much wrong with anything else she's bought.

I remember I purchased some chicken once and when I peeled back the first layer of meat blood ran - gross right? Well, I know that this happens, so I wrapped the chicken and found the manager. She apologized and gave me my money back plus gave me some free juice. I didn't tell every customer, ''Hey girl, check your chicken - I got some bloody chicken''. No! Just chill, contact who you need to contact and get that settled the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments