Search This Blog

February 27, 2009

Zane's Sex Chronicles You have no business sleeping while this late night adult drama is on. I caught Part 4 last night. There was a badass Asian chick, Capone (comedian from Def Comedy Jam), and Buddha (from I love New York) on that episode. The women of the show are bringing grown and sexy to the screen in a way that I have never seen. The sex scenes are great, they are not playing with the intense intamacy. And there is more than enough dialogue to keep a woman completely interested. Friday night's at midnight is the schedule, but I caught it at 2am, so check your listings. You can skip all that mess and check it on Cinemax on Demand. In this scene Tarriq walks in on Ana Marie having sex with Jamal: I know, ready to catch the whole thing! Click here for a clip of Ezra Masters (Buddha) doing his thing in Zane's Sex Chronicles.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I gotta start watching this right here.

    And uhm, if dude could refrain from punching her in the brain then Chris Breezy could have kept his hands to HIMSELF too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments