Search This Blog

February 17, 2009

D. Wade's STD claim retracted by wife Siohvaughn Wade, wife of Dwayne Wade - Pro Baller, retracted her claim that she received a STD from Wade as stated early on in documents for divorce. The documents requested that D. Wade provide a list of sexual partners during thier marraige. Currently Siohvaughn Wade is suing for her share of D. Wade's $14 million salary and his multimillion-dollar endorsement deals with Gatorade, Converse and T-Mobile. As stated in an previous post....
".....to what degree will spouses go to embarrass one another in divorce proceedings. Maybe I'm too private, and maybe I conceal when I shouldn't, but I'm not laying all of my business out for onlookers entertainment."
Tisk Tisk Mrs. Wade.

1 comment:

  1. Lord, forgive me, but as I was scrolling down...and only saw the picture of the kid...I just knew this would be a post about a 3rd World country. Damn.

    ReplyDelete

Comments