Search This Blog

February 18, 2009

Solange suffers an adverse reaction to Nyquil Yeah right. on Tuesday, Feb. 17th, Solange claims she took a Nyquil Cold gel-tablet, then Twittered about her experience:
"I took a nyquil and i think maybe im getting high off it because im not sleeping. maybe i should close my eyes..." Minutes later she added, "think im certified loosing (sic) it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane... omg (Oh my God) i didnt know nyquil could do this to you. i took the pills tho. cant stomach cough syrup. trying to be proactive on this flight." She then added: "Never taking nyquil again. I feel so weird."
Solange is my girl, I love her style sense, her smart mouth, and her don't-give-a-crap attitude. But the ChampagneChronicNightcap, the ADD diagnosis, the Nip Slips, and passing out at the airport from adverse reactions from medication? You're getting some serious side-eye from me. Get your act together girl, those drug associations are not cute. source

1 comment:

  1. They would be cute if they were at least true. Solange keeps trying to get noticed by being a "bad" girl but she aint bad enough!! Solange done pulled her titty out and can't even handle a NyQuil.

    ReplyDelete

Comments