Search This Blog

June 08, 2010

How many months is Alicia Keys?

Looks to be around 24 weeks, which would give her a due date of late September. I'm taking bets....

Antywayz...Everyone has been beating ol' girl down for taking another woman's husband...yeah yeah I agree but only to a certain extent.
In my heart I'm a liberal woman, I like to beat my own drum, and create my own rhythm in life.
First off, marriage is at the heart.  Screw the rings and the courthouse. A man and a woman make that vow to love and cherish, have and hold, richer or poorer, better or worse, but things change, most importantly people change.
Swizz and Mashonda weren't making it and he wanted to keep his son where he could see him. I'm sure he'd rather pay to take care of both wife and child than have them elsewhere bitter.
So he meets someone that he pairs with like hand and glove, someone that he really falls for.
My guess....The have that surface deep relationship which can be so warm and serious on that junior high level, the secks is good, and he and she are both willing to throw caution to the wind and jump.
So they do, skrew Mashonda.....just divorce and pay child support. I mean really, when might Swizz travel with a woman like Alicia, when will he connect with someone with as much talent, influence, and respect as Alicia? When would he connect with someone who loves music as much as he? Never.
And Alicia says to him 'you give me a feeling that I've never felt before', that 'I deserve this, and I wanna make you a baby', and 'this is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be'. She says 'time is only wasting, why wait for eventually'. She says 'if we do the unthinkable will it make us look crazy' f it....I'm ready.

I could hold the bible close and say you're wrong Alicia, but the Leslie deep in me says do what you feel.
Alicia might be just the needed lubrication to get Swizz' divorce in motion.

You never know the hell people endure for the sake of marriage. Not speaking, cheating, arguing over the simplest, pretending under scope, hoping things will work out, knowing they won't.

Love is a thing you don't find everyday, better grab it while you can.


2 comments:

  1. this blog speaks volume......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she says she's 4 months, but she does look bigger...

    We'll see how all of this shakes out in a minute. My problem with Alicia Keys is how she flat out ignored Mashonda when Mashonda tried to talk to her about her husband AT THE VERY BEGINNING. I don't like the way Alicia handled it all... with a constant smile on her face and steadfast refusal to acknowledge the man's wife.

    It almost seems like she enjoyed taking/luring/flirting with Mashonda's man. No, it DID seem like she enjoyed it. She could have pulled back. But THAT was out of the question. "I'm Alicia Keys b!tch!"

    I haven't believed in Alicia since she first came out. I recall when she won her first Grammy she was INCREDIBLY arrogant backstage. Then *poof* someone got to her and told her to stop being a b!tch and change up her tune to "woman empowerment". The b!tch in her could only hide for so long.

    Everyone thinks that Swizz is the dog in this...the concensus is that Swizz will dump Alicia after the baby gets here. YEAH RIGHT. If anything, Alicia will be the one throwing a half smile and two fingers at Swizz. I wouldn't be surprised if she left him after having used his sperm to have a child with her female lover. At this point, I don't put anything past Alicia Keys and her devious ways (that's the white in her). Long hair don't care. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments