Search This Blog

July 24, 2009

Madam Folly and Dame Wisdom

Crazy true I stumbled upon a conversation of my family's yesterday about Ben Rothlesburger and his rape case. I was shocked to hear some of the general feelings men have about women. They basically felt this woman, or any other, was not raped at all and that she is just retaliating because she didn't get some amount of money. I did a little search that lasted only 5 mins and within that short time I found out that Chris Rock, Dakota Fanning, David Copperfield, Mike Tyson, Anthony Anderson, and Kobe Bryant all had some ties to rape. Then I got to thinking about other sexual scandals that had popped off (Bill Clinton, Eddie Murphy, Steve McNair, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, Isaiah Thomas, Governor McGreevey). Rape is something so effing different though. I don't think I know a woman that would throw some blame out there like that, pinning someone down versus doing some totally extra nasty stuff with a jump off is very definable. Though, for today, I'm not addressing Anthony Anderson, who I really think raped that girl, I'm addressing men, married men, their insatiable lustful ways, and their scummy side bitches. The perfect relevant example - Steve McNair. Sorry, this man can't get any rest for me blogging his wrongs. But in study of Proverbs 9, where Madam Folly and Dame Wisdom are fully described, I realized that although the scripture actually speaks of good and bad women, it actually can be interpreted as the Kingdom of God versus the ways of the world. I can be preachy so I won't go there, but I do want to encourage anyone who still struggles as I do with making good choices. My intent with this blog originally was to give my opinions on celebrity gossip, but I realized this blogging thing is freedom to express whatever I want. And the McNair thing is a very common issue. I have been both the cheating man's wife and adulteress, neither role being fulfilling or secure. I asked this slut once how she fell in love with Mr. Married and her response was simply said - no strings fun turned into feelings. It's crazy how chick started out as a jump off but began seriously fantasizing that Mr. Married not only leave his wife but wife her up. Isn't that the complete opposite though? I think women have to be taught to be honest with themselves and say how they feel. You feel you can't find a man when you tell the eligible man you're seriously looking to get married, so you downgrade all the way to 'married men with no strings attached' (the scummy gooey crap litteraly at the bottom of the barrell), then try to ambush him into a committed relationship. All this creeping........just get a divorce, don't string the wife along for embarresment. Which got me to thinking....If I had to do it all over again I would just have stayed by myself. All these married men games are just too exhausting and don't benefit either woman any. And these ol' trife ass sceaming undercove and underhanded hoes............need to get thier ass handed to them straight like this: ^^^that was not my intent but whatever. I know there are some really good men out there, I shouldn't have to take my hat off because that's what you're supposed to do, but I know several. I was just thinking about responsibilities that you never get any money or recognition for, that's life. but for all the other Sir Follies with their insatiable sexual appetites - I wish they would all take a cruise on the next Titanic.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the married playas are no good and neither are the hoes. But you know, the married men who play games been playing games...the wives just think they can play the game or change the game... My ex sister-in-law thought that a piece of paper meant no more cheating and an instant "good man". Nah, it's just a nigga cheating with a piece of paper. The character to cheat is either there or it aint... don't be faithful to ME cuz you could easily f*ck over ME if all you have to be loyal to is a human being ........ We married people have to be faithful to the vows/God and we'll be ok....

    ReplyDelete

Comments