Search This Blog

July 09, 2009

Not Airred, Over Airred and Air McNair

It's sad whenever someone dies, but the law of life is that everyone dies at some point. How - is telling of our true lives. We've spent the last few weeks moonwalking and watching the coverage of Michael Jackson's death/life, so it was hard for me to say goodbye to Farrah Fawcett, and now - Steve McNair. Farrah Fawcett was cool, pretty and popular, so I hope that she went out how she lived, great. I never watched any of her movies, and know nothing about her. So why a topic today? not sure. But In research for this post she lost her will to live when she began taking treatments that made her lose her hair - the most famous hair in the world. So yeah, Not quite sure how I feel about that. But yeah, RIP Farrah. But Mike kind of touched me a little. But in truth I feel that when death comes to the celebrity it is glamorized, which I cannot get with. They are regular people too. So yeah, I was rubbed the wrong way when Al Sharpton was summoning the Holy Ghost in the Staples Center during Mike's funeral. I won't go down Molestation Ave, since the boy came out after Mike's death to say he lied, but Mike was a bit disturbed. finished. RIP Mike. Now Steve 'Air' McNair is shot 4x in the head, while sleeping after barhopping by his whore Sahel 'Jenny' Kazemi, who subsequently took her own life. Steve will, I'm sure, be missed by many. I doubt by his other mistresses or even his wife. Sounds like he spent way too much time with other women and football and practically none - with the fam. So am I rounding the corner on saying 'good for him'? not quite. Because as the truth unfolds it's crazy how this Sahel girl was tripping over him. Why though? she knows he's married right? She knows about the 'cheaper to keep her' rule right? She knows that he'd be facing spousal and child support for 5 individuals right? And what did she think was so special that she was bringing to the table as a waitress at 20 yrs of age, wisdom? whatev. I'm just gonna need women to smarten up faster that we make dumb decisions. Quit being all emotional and materialistic. So on an emotional turn she buys a gun, lists all of her furniture on Craigslist.com, tells her family she's moving in with Steve, and then ends both of their lives. There are now reports that she was having some financial trouble. They say that she was making the payments on the Cadillac Escalade that both of their names were on, and that her roommate just bailed on her. To that I say, whatever. I've gone in at lower points in life, stayed down longer, and emerged somehow without shooting folks all up in the head. Now his five boys have to continue on in life without their father. RIP Steve. It's a different story when you take your own life, so good luck with that - dumb whore. For any woman reading this I encourage you to hang in there and make the best choices for you and your family. Be truthful with yourself if no one else. My grandmother found out recently that she is sick, and when I think about all the good that she has contributed to this world I can hardly hold up my head. This would be someone you would miss - not the over glamorized, the self hating, the adulterer, the materialistic............shit has got to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments