Search This Blog

August 07, 2009

Ladies getting it together...........

You know I live in Houston and there are infinite opportunities to get your fashionista shop ON, know what I mean........... I 'll begin in facial care. I love sensible ways of making yourself look naturally great without spending a ridiculous amount of money. I'll be touching later on hair, nails, undergarments, professional wear, weekend wear, social wear, and of course - SHOES and HANDBAGS! I hope that you will enjoy this I will. Skin Make-up has really evolved these days. because I cannot stand to see a young, young, woman with foundation and powder. They block your pores, and tear up some great clothes. I use a tinted moisturizer, bronzer for the evening, an eye pencil, mascara for drama, and a not-too-glossy gloss. I don't use a night creme, but if you know of a good one, holla at ya girl. I try to get a healthy amount of sun, exfoliate every now and then, and cleans my face daily. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Spf 30 - $16 MAC Studio Moisture Tint (Medium Dark) - $30 Liquid Neutrogena Fragrance Free Cleanser $9 Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Bronzer $13 Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Washable Lash Building Brush Brownish Black - $5 Nivea A Kiss of Shine Natural Glossy Lip Care - $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments