Search This Blog

July 15, 2010

Whodini? Grand Master what?

I hate feeling young. It seems everyone i know is older than me, and just knows a different era of music and pretty much everything. I HATE it. There are so many things that I have no clue about like I didn't know who KRS1 was....I really don't know if I even spelled it right, lol! Like who?!?!? I even asked, 'So he raps'?

Funny.

Who cares. I have other talents. I can do thing with my....now isn't the time, :)

So, I'm not really motivated or inspired really, I haven't heard anything that I think is awe inspiring. Wait a minute, that may have sounded like disrespect, but it really is ignorance.

So, this is my plea to all of the ol' schoolers, haha, hip me. Seriously, you have to give me some map to follow or suggest something. Whodini? Grand Master what?

1 comment:

Comments