Search This Blog

July 21, 2010

Too $hort


They say that $hort Dog was trying to get it in with some underage girls the other night when he got into a fist fight with some bouncers. Short comes back with a response that basically says he would never take advantage of an underage woman.

I'm not the judge but what makes Too $short feel that is a sufficient response. On the real, he's been disrespecting women since way back. Pimps or players, whatev...stand up straight and speak carefully to an older woman to assume the appearance of respect, like saying 'see I don't disrespect all women jus ho's'. I have listened to $hort maybe 4x in my life, and each time I wasn't entertained. I didn't wanna dance, nor did I want to get with him.

So who is his audience? Men? yup.

I guess we're all grown and we can listen to whatever we wanna, but I'm not believing this cat anymore. He's got grey in his beard, and still trying to run groupies. And isn't he from the eighties? His groupies should have aged, young girls shouldnt even be subject to his music (if that's what you wanna call it). I mean with more modern similar rappers out there with equally as nasty lyrics and better beats, $hort shouldn't even sell tickets, have shows, or get a chance at backstage love. How old is this dude, 45?

2 comments:

  1. Too $hort is the ish. Forever live "I'm a Player"! Best.rap.song.ever.

    FYI - his audience is NOT just men. He's not on top of his game anymore, but there can NEVER be another Too $hort. He kept me entertained in the 80s and 90s.

    Short DOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten some heat from this post...folks are really feeling this dude huh? I'm not changing my mind...stand bigh what i say. gosh Short is a louse.

    ReplyDelete

Comments