Search This Blog

October 07, 2009

heavy heavy heart.............


I believe that demons are very real. I think they know your natural weakness beneath what everyone else knows of you and just attack you all of your life. I have several demons that I deal with or have dealt with in my life and in maturely assessing my life's direction it's important to say to those that know you that you need prayer.


I need prayer for boldness and strength.

People are wierded out a bit when you say demons, but I hear it and it just means weaknesses for a person - like gambling or overspending. Some might pretend that this world is just perfect and nothing is ever wrong, but I'mma be real - I am dealing with some bull from some retarded people trying to condemn and judge me.

I could go to the cast ye not verse, but really - aren't we all grown? Why can't we all mind our own business? I don't get up everyday and think and wonder what other people are going through or how they handle their business - I just handle mine. Which I feel might be slightly ironic or contradicting to what I might post here on my blog. Because I like to comment on situations that prompt a response from me - sometimes non-celebrity items. But when I click on 'new post' I am not-so-secretly counseling myself and settling my feelings, like now.

So today's demon that I am struggling like hell with is - self confidence. Yeah, not the physical confidence, but the truest confidence in one's self. Believing that whatever has to be done can be done by yourself - despite the bumps along the way.

I remember this real ugly girl in elementary that hated me - for no particular reason - (but for story's sake) let's say I was smart, lol. Anyways she just pointed out every flaw in me that she could EVERYDAY, had everybody building up to the level of hate she had for me. I knew then (as I do now) that the best retaliation against a fool is to ignore them (and if they persist - kick their azz).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x7l8olmZ44

http://lesliethebarber.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. It's so odd that the people who are the most interesting (you, MJB) doubt themselves. You are a star boo. I've always told you that. You don't like to hear it (for some reason) but you have sooooooooo much to offer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments