Search This Blog

October 08, 2009

Psychic, psycho........


I love and hate people all at the same time. It's crazy because I can feel several different emotions all at once concerning just one topic. I still haven't gotten used to it. Before the time I reached womanhood - I had a very hard time expressing my opinion. I didn't want to offend and hated all that skinnin 'n grinnin, so I would privately make my observations and they would be dead on. Now I'm a woman, comfortable in voicing almost anything (maybe a little too comfortable), and can see the good and bad that is purposefully displayed by a person and then my third eye gives me the overall summary. I could/should go as far to say that I am almost one-third psychic (psycho, lol).

It started out when I was a child, just being around or approached by certain people produced the 'falling' feeling in my gut. I'm so glad that someone told me it was intuition, then another person told me it was fear. The day that I began using this feeling as a tool other things started to happen. I would be elated to meet some people. But either my imagination or the devil started to tweak the knobs because I lost the feeling for a long time. Well it came back years ago, and ideally this would be great except I have to take each feeling with a grain of salt since the devil can use this feeling and have me feeling the wrong way against someone that I shouldn't.

I pray on the feeling then wait for the real answer (which is undeniable).

I can tell when people don't like me, sense connections in groups and between people. I can read children, family members and loved ones. My feeling is physically based so I have to be near something to pick up on it. I've gotten burned a few times by listening to it, and it was wrong. I was embarrassed, but later I looked back and read it wrong.

I know this all sounds like stuff any random person would feel, but at my age in it's stage - 29 - it's a gift.

1 comment:

  1. All water signs are intuitive...Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces.... which explains why sometimes my husband and I - from day ONE - don't need words to speak and can't lie to each other.

    I think it is a gift to be able to read people. Enjoy it, use it. Glad you recognize it... Welcome. LOL

    http://www.altglobe.com/blog/astrology-water-signs-cancer-scorpio-and-pisces

    ReplyDelete

Comments