Search This Blog

January 15, 2009

Our President Bush and his wife are moving to Dallas to this really nice swanky neighborhood called Preston hills. It's a beautiful spot, but could I ever live there? Doubt it. I went researching and found some other homes that are exquisite, saying the least. I started thinking............I have got to get my mind focused about how I want to live. Yeah, I am living at an average level now, but I really need to kick it up. Then I received this prayer in my inbox:
I will trust each step in my life will fulfill my dreams. I will go above and beyond to spend the time and energy needed to make my life secure. I will live responsibly and untangle my heart from making bad financial, emotional and physical decisions Amen.
Sealt the deal. lol! Now, as far as the Bush's: They definitely got a sweet deal, especially that Laura......almost as good as Kelly Rowland (that's another topic in itself). But to do the things that I have concluded that he has, like what I read in the 911 report, then Hurricane Katrina and his response to what was happening in New Orleans, and then get a home like this: we were all hustled, and he should be punished. On the other hand, Barack Obama will be sworn in on Monday. Can't you just imagine Michelle and Barack brushing all the bush's toiletries into a box and replacing them with some Flori Roberts, Jeane Matte, Blue Star ointment, and Cool Water?

1 comment:

  1. Can't you just imagine Michelle and Barack brushing all the bush's toiletries into a box and replacing them with some Flori Roberts, Jeane Matte, Blue Star ointment, and Cool Water?

    ____________________________________

    LOL !!!

    :clapping:

    ReplyDelete

Comments