Search This Blog

May 26, 2010

Janet Jackson's Coiffe


I don't know what's gotten into Janet, but it appears that it is time for some changes. I wonder if what else is changing, wonder if she's in command or if someone else is? Whatever is going on... it's appears it's working. She looks happy and healthy.

I heard someone saying they couldn't believe that she cut her hair...WHAT?!? That wasn't Janet's hair! I guess she convinced these folks that she had long silky hair down her back. Well I know she just got rid of the weave for a min - it'll be back.

Weave or no weave.....Janet is super hot, and doing her thang at 44 years.




J's Rollercoaster Click here

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving how Janet looks with her own hair. I wasn't even a Janet fan until last night on Idol. Do it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments