Search This Blog

May 27, 2010

I hate stupid people.



So basically this chick is sleep and no one wakes her when it's time to get off the plane. I bet someone said something to her, and she was like 'leave me alone' in her most twitchy and better than you voice. I don't get exactly why she is suing, but if anything she should owe someone, mainly me, for twitching and hesitating through her entire recount.

Customers sometimes expect too much. From bagging your groceries, to everything internet, to waking you from your nap on a plane. I remember when I fell asleep on the bus and woke up at the bus barn, my mother beat my ass. She told me that she didn't care how tired i was and that if she ever had to come and get me again she'd fix me - but most importantly - I better get off the bus at my stop.

Maybe this chick didn't have a bus barn experience, but either way story-telling is not her forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments