Search This Blog

May 13, 2010

How to dance.......

Years ago when I was just turning 18, I could throw my hips in any direction and get down, seriously. But someone depleted my confidence one day by telling me I couldn't dance and that was that. Well, I found my groove again recently, thanks you-know-who. I decided to do a study hall and teach anyone who is interested in fiding their beat, how to break it low.

1st step: Get drunk. It pushes aside your shyness and every inhibition you might have.

Step two: Put on some music, your favorites preferably, ones you know all the words to.

Step three: put on anything skimpy. seriously it's worth it. Oh, yes...shut the blinds, pull the curtains.


Step four: put on some sexy heels. and pull out your full length mirror.

Step five: work on walking sexy to the beat, admire your shape from all angles, it would help if you have youtube to get some ideas. Try these:





Step six: Enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments