Search This Blog

March 01, 2010

Whitney Houston: Hate her or Love Her

It's purely typical that Whitney would be looking a mess at the airport in Sydney- she always does. She knows best that you don't have to get all G'd up to travel. Some people do and find their feet broken down in the first quarter of getting to where they must. The solution is flat shoes.
But Whitney is a different story than wether to wear heels or not. She can look a mess - in any shoes. But she has the voice on lock. She can sing circles around anyone self-claimed diva on her worst day.
When I was young my aunt told me 'a man could not fully appreciate you at your best if he could not love you at your worst'.
I get Whitney, I think Bobby did too. I felt that connection when I watched their show. I had always felt that for them. Many people would reply 'everything that feels good to you is good for you' and that Bobby was 'dead weight'. My response is that God has a real husband for every woman that matches up with her perfectly, and you must remain yourself and deal appropriatley with them as they come...influence them, pray for them, catch up to them, be with them, rebuke them, leave them to their own devices. I don't know how bad it got - but she loved Bobby.
Being too desperate and overly anxious can essentially have you paired with a person that was not meant for you. Doesn't like your jokes, doesn't enjoy time with you, cheats on you, can't stomach your cooking, and can only only talk to you on your way out the door or when you get your check. But this chick has love in her heart and it shows.
I love Whitney......and I can appreciate her and love her at whatever.



2 comments:

  1. Looking at these pics of Whitney made me realize that she has been through some thangs in her life. I recently saw a video of her singing on state overseas and it saddened me to see how horrible her voice has become.

    But, as the song says, still, I will always love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. i'm feeling that very much, and i am cosigning 100%

    ReplyDelete

Comments