Search This Blog

March 17, 2010

Hollywierd......

Saw some outrageos stuff this morning...thought I would share.
King Latifah looks smitten huh? Maybe he was touringher in the deep end, but it looks to me that the queen rather ejoys this. I was think too that if Queen can make it in acting precious can fit in too.....


My My My Rob....Young mister Kardashian bootyliscious isn't he? Me no likey men hips or junk in the trunk when it comes to men.....but I must say Junior has sexy on lock. Rob is also rumored to be getting it in with Rev Run's daughter Angela Simmons.
Lady Gaga premiered her video for Telephone this week and plenty people are talking...but I haven't heard any talk that validates all the early talk that this was an epic video. Wardrobe was on point, (love the lit cigarettes shades) but Beyonce didn't add anything to this project besides her name. I'm all for liberality and all but this girl-on-girl thing Gaga does is tasteless....nothing enticing about it at all....But do you Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments