Search This Blog

February 15, 2010

We are the World


Wonderful song – great casue.


Why did Jamie Fox open this video? I wish Mary J. and Faith would have sung together. I love how Janet and Michael got to sing together. Wyclef's vibrato bothers me a little, he has such an identifiable voice – why the extreme vibrato? Celine had the best voice, and I think would’ve won – had this been a competition. Right as I thought this was going to not become weird Weezy came in with soft lyrics and too much Auto tune. The rapper’s part was the best, but I wonder who wrote that. Somewhere between LL and Wyclef would be my guess. The funniest part was Jamie fox as Ray Charles, so cute. The rappers were lip-syncing. The detectable voice to me was LL and Busta - who might I add was looking so scrumptious. This song would have been better had Weezy not sang his part, had Wyclef not gotten on four times, and had Jamie not spoken in Creole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments