Search This Blog

February 02, 2010

She e' day day day Bobosa?


We all have a gift. I'm glad for mine. I can sing, play the flute, I think I can write well, a few other things - and I have insightful awareness. So, with that awareness I still can't say for sure if I believe it. I did a little research on speaking in tongues and found out some very interesting things from a non-biased perspective. Some believe it, some dimply don't, lol. I'm somewhere nearest the tongue speakers. I want to believe it becuase I have experienced the Holy Spirit. My prayers are fruitful, I am blessed by any man's measure. I desire spiritual gifts. I'd like to speak to God directly, be filled with the spirit, to prophesieth:) I'm clear.
1 Corinthians 14

1Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
2For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
3But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
4He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
5I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
 It is that desire that draws me nearer, becuase I want to be closer to God, to Christ. I do know though that without speaking in tongues my thoughts and ways can still be edified, I can be straightened and be stronger in Christ. I struggle, yes. But I can still serve God with a curious mind rather than serve with a condemning spirit.

I saw this video, where this woman videos her disbeliefs with being slain with the spirit and speaking in tongues.

I applaud her for being open, and I pray that God graces her and forgives her.

what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments