Search This Blog

August 28, 2009

Fantasia & Kandi Get Loooooooooow.................



Since the world is so quick to criticize - Fantasia quickly took down this video posted on Twitter by Kandi . Kandi and Fantasia were having a good time playing around, however Fantasia's management felt it wasn't the best look for her. Kandi responded:
Fantasia & I thought the video was funny but her manager didn’t approve & I don’t wanna do anything that would b hurtful 2 her career. Oh well! Fantasia management just didn’t think it was a good look. I understood. gotta keep yo self marketable. some people may not think its funny like us...
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but everyone already knows the deal with Fantasia. No secret. I've read a few stories about her getting her freek ON! don't believe me? mmph! Well she's young and paid, so she better create memories now before she's too old (ugly and fat) to get someone to help her make something worth remembering. Ha! But Kandi is a llittle too much for me......something odd about her, that is other than her played hairstyles, her mediocre voice, and her sad tastes in fashion. I didn't enjoy Kandi's parts in this at all, and by far, not as much as BigLip-Tasia.

critics.......shmitics, some folks need to get some business.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy that they'd take the video down!! They were just having fun.

    I wish Kandi's mouth would open a little more. Something is... slow... about her. Can't place it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments