Search This Blog

May 30, 2009

Mashonda BLASTS Alicia!!!!!!

nah jus' kidding. Mashonda gives way worse 411 than Rick Ross the Boss's BM Tia.......at least Tia tells the story. Mashonda gives a watered down interview via KendraG.com, and does a bad job of hyping up her supposedly forthcoming CD (again, supposedly due out late '09). I can't say that I am interested in hearing any music from this chick, but I'll preview her single on zshare or limelinx possibly prior to download. If she's smart she should tell her story in an arena where she can make a little money while doing so, like a concert or promo interview. If she's a singer - I could appreciate another Mary J, not to say Keisha Cole isn't the ish, but for real - there's just something blah about that girl. Back to Mashonda, I wish she would go full-drama on Alicia and Swiss Beaks and not let them get away with whatever is going on. With a name like Mashonda, it should be going down, but I guess. If it were my man - I would pretend ballistic on his and her azz to demonstrate what bull I will NOT tolerate. I guess the grown woman thing to do is just walk away with your dignity, maybe her way is best - maybe mine. Either way I hope she is able to gather together enough to sustain herself independent of that inevitable fat support check due her, besides rapping or singing that is. Good luck on that Shonda.

3 comments:

  1. With a name like Mashonda, it should be going down.
    _____

    LOL! I know, right? I keep expecting more. And not to diss Mashonda, but why haven't I ever heard a song from her?

    Alicia Keys is evil evil evil!

    I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Hell, yes, I do... I'd try to get ahold of some of Alicia's MONEY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't understand this situation...i was ready for her to tear alicia keys up...but she didn't.

    i have a sneaky feelin ms.alicia aint as innocent as she portrays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments