Search This Blog

May 29, 2009

Facebook

Okay so as part of my New Years resolution, I said that I would follow some trends, since I am the ever-so-constant rebel. So when I saw that my husband joined Facebook.com I thought that I would too. It's been cool, but beware, it's really easy to add people as Friends when you don't even know/like them. crazy right? It's only been a month and I have around 60 so-called friends. I signed up on twitter too, but that is not going as well, I really need to start that up, but when is enough enough? I like people and all, but do I want just anyone to know my each step, or other personal things? not sure, but nonetheless it's there if you want to catch up with a lost homie from the third grade. blah....

1 comment:

  1. I fee you. I'll be glad when it all ends too.... ~sigh~

    ReplyDelete

Comments