Search This Blog

March 30, 2009

Trina murdering a shoot Trina posed recently for Louis Vuitton forcing another round of haters saying that she's a bit too plump. Not I, she definitely is killing it. Personally, I'm thinking these are not finished, there are no backdrops or scenery, bad full-lighting. But so who cares about a little cellulite when her fingers are always looking stubby and chewed? And why do her toes always look all on top of each other? And earlier today I was down in the cafeteria ordering a sandwich, when a younger chick nears me with one of these lacefronts - looking a mess, (just want to throw out there that those wigs are only for women normal to large foreheaded women. They shorten your forhead by at least an inch or more.) So me and the chick started talking and she admitted to me that she hasn't taken off that wig for 2 months because it is glued on. WTF. I recently tried a little hair and remembered why I liked short hair. I like to wash my hair, and for it to smell fresh. How often do black people wash their hair? I can't go 7 days without washing my hair. But I see that some people go much longer. I'm just thinking and typing...............typing and thinking............yeah, it's nasty to go two months without washing your hair. I haven't been blogging lately. It seemed like there wasn't anything newsworthy happening, but there was. Today Obama's administration was able to bring down the CEO of GM, Rick Wagoner. Now will better cars come out of GM? 'cause they been pushin out junk for a while. Chris Brown is going on Oprah to beg for Rhianna back, yeah whatev', O is not havin' it. Speaking of Oprah - The girls over at her school been sexin' each other up - what in the hell? it's been happening though. Second scandal for the school in 2 years. Close down that school, and try again elsewhere O. Mike Tyson says rape in Documentary is not true. VH1's New York is getting yet another reality TV show. I can't deny my ol' school yearning so this is what I'm listening to today Love to you.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have to come back and revisit this post. Lovin it.
    Trina is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fine in this picture. Like fine fine fine. Whooo hooooo Trina!

    2 months? See... that's nasty. I wash my hair everyday because it's natural but before I washed it once a week. Sometimes almost 2 weeks. But NEVER more than that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments