Search This Blog

October 22, 2010

World Trade Center October 2010

I was Cullen coming from Pearland the other day, #34 for the fastest growing cities in the U.S., and as I passed the Beltway I saw that a Jack in the box was put up near the corner. I thought to myself how quick they put a whole food resturaunt in a few weeks....

Would you like to order two BigMacks to get a free apple pie? .....uh. no.


But today, they report that the World Trade Center will be done sometime next year, in 2011.

With respectful condolences and empathy to the familes and everyone who lost anyone on September 11, 2001. But why is that site not together? In ten years, can't they exhume all of the bodies, bury them, carry away the debris, fix any structural damage to the area, level, and construct a memorial? Why does it take ten years?

2 comments:

Comments